Indoor & Outdoor track
With its configuration this track for beginners provides the best introduction into kart racing and for experienced drivers it makes challenges for improving the techniques of driving.
- Length: 330 meters
- Current record: 29.930 (Staub Jr)
This post is also available in: Croatian
Go kart fleet
Our go-kart fleet includes 31 top go-karts world's leading manufacturers of racing go-karts, Sodi and CRG in which even beginners feel like professional drivers:
- 20 go-karts Sodi RX8, Honda 270 ccm 4T
- 2 go-karts CRG double seat Honda GX270 13 HP
- 6 go-karts TB, Honda GX120 3,5 HP (children 9-12 years)
- 3 go-karts CRG baby Honda GX120 5,0 HP (children 6-9 years)
In the case of intentionally made damage to the go-kart vehicles or equipment, compromising safety of official personnel Karting Arena Zagreb, incurs criminal and material responsibility.
In the case of such behavior, Karting Arena Zagreb staff will take you off the track.
In case of repeating illegal behavior and violations of the rules, the staff can provide you permanently ban from driving in Karting Arena Zagreb.
- The use of helmets and protection for ribs is MANDATORY.
- After the ride drivers are required to return the equipment at the specified place.
Code of conduct
- Intentionally bumping or unsportsmanlike conduct on the track will be sanctioned by the official staff.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is not permitted. Official staff such persons has to take away from the track.
- In case of any technical problems or failure of the vehicle, for which the vehicle is stopped on the track, it is strictly forbidden to leave the vehicle. Report damageto official staff with raising your hand.
- Left pedal is go-kart's BRAKE. Right pedal go-kart vehicle is GAS.
- Pressing brake and gas t the same time is FORBIDDEN. Officials can considere such behavior as the deliberate destruction of the go-kart vehicles.
- After you have finished your ride you are allowed to leave vehicle only when all the vehicles in the box are stopped.
Children under 15 can not go to the track without parental permission, and with mandatory supervision Officials.